Gluten Free Pizza Crust that will leave you feeling satisfied and lite after eating it. Continue reading
This gluten free multigrain loaf has a crispy crust and is soft and delicious on the inside. The added crunch from the seeds really made the texture of this bread seem like a multigrain that my family was familiar with. This little loaf will be a keeper in our home as I hope it will in yours too. Continue reading
It’s summer and the kids are out of school. Let them snack on this delicious and easy dip with precut veggies. Continue reading
Yesterday’s homemade gluten free multigrain bread is today’s yummy breakfast…
Avocado, Fresh Tomato and Seeded GF Multigrain Toast. The addition of a fried egg would be heavenly too though! For the recipe on how to make the gluten free multigrain bread click here.
This recipe is hands down the best “banana” bread I have ever had. It is really hearty with lots of bananas, nuts, carrots and even raisins in it. Continue reading
Here is an easy recipe that is GLUTEN FREE, SUGAR FREE, DAIRY FREE & GUILT FREE! They are easy to make and a delicious little grab and go breakfast cookie or afternoon treat with a cup of tea.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 c gluten-free rolled oats *Bobs Red Mill thick cut
- ¼ c unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 TB flax meal or flax/chia blend
- ¼ c apple juice sweetened dried cranberries or golden raisins
- 2½ TB cocoa powder
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ⅓ c cashew, almond butter or any favorite nut butter
- 2 TB cocoa nibs to sprinkle on top *optional
- *optional if using golden raisins instead of cranberries I like to add ¼ tsp cinnamon to the mix.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Peel the bananas and place them in a medium bowl. Mash with a fork.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the cocoa nibs. Mix well until blended.
- Spoon the batter into 2" mounds and flatten slightly. This recipe will yield 12 cookies. Then sprinkle the tops of the cookies with the cocoa nibs. Bake them for 20 minutes then remove from the oven and allow to cool. They store nicely for several days on the counter.