4 simple ingredients come together for this delicious creamy ice cream that is satisfying to your sweet tooth! You could easily take this recipe and make popsicles by spooning it into popsicle molds for a healthy frozen treat for the kids. Adding recipes like this into our diet is a great way to help eliminate some of the extra sugar that has a way of creeping into so many of the things we eat these days. If you find your addicted to sugar slowly eliminate the white processed sugars out your diet and replace them with simple whole foods that are naturally sweet on their own.
Sugar lowers the body’s immune system
Sugar adds to inflammation
Sugar promotes cancer cell growth
Say GOODBYE to SUGAR and HELLO to BETTER HEALTH!
- 5 frozen bananas, chopped into ½" coins
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ c organic frozen cherries
- 1 - TB Cacao Nibs
- small freezer jars with lids
- In a food processor blend the bananas, vanilla and half of the cherries. Occasionally open the lid and mix with a spatula. Continue pulsing until desired consistency. Finally fold in the remaining cherries and cocoa nibs. Spoon individual servings into small canning jars for individual servings. To serve remove from freezer and allow to thaw 10 minutes before enjoying.
- Popsicle note: If you choose to spoon the mixture into popsicle molds they are ready to enjoy frozen right from the freezer no thaw time is necessary.
On this blog you’ll find healthy recipes that focus on trading up on ingredients for healthier versions of the foods we love to eat. Enjoy a scoop of this healthy and refreshing ice cream this summer for a satisfying sweet treat that will leave you feeling and looking great!