Healthy 4 ingredient ice cream without the GUILT! SUGAR FREE & DAIRY FREE Continue reading
So I thought I had gone bananas over my gluten free banana bread recipe… well let’s just say that recipe is going to collect some dust now that I’ve discovered this one. This sweet potato zucchini bread is packed beta-carotene, B6, C, A, manganese and loaded with fiber. Get ready for an ultra moist and delicious zucchini bread that is sure to wake up your morning on a happy note. Continue reading
Here is an easy recipe that is GLUTEN FREE, SUGAR FREE, DAIRY FREE & GUILT FREE! They are easy to make and a delicious little grab and go breakfast cookie or afternoon treat with a cup of tea.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 c gluten-free rolled oats *Bobs Red Mill thick cut
- ¼ c unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 TB flax meal or flax/chia blend
- ¼ c apple juice sweetened dried cranberries or golden raisins
- 2½ TB cocoa powder
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ⅓ c cashew, almond butter or any favorite nut butter
- 2 TB cocoa nibs to sprinkle on top *optional
- *optional if using golden raisins instead of cranberries I like to add ¼ tsp cinnamon to the mix.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Peel the bananas and place them in a medium bowl. Mash with a fork.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the cocoa nibs. Mix well until blended.
- Spoon the batter into 2" mounds and flatten slightly. This recipe will yield 12 cookies. Then sprinkle the tops of the cookies with the cocoa nibs. Bake them for 20 minutes then remove from the oven and allow to cool. They store nicely for several days on the counter.